Friday, October 7, 2016

Hallowe'en in Wonderland Cards and Envelopes

Hi again!

Here is some final Halloween inspiration for you on this dreary Friday afternoon. (I don't know about you, but I'm looking around the place, and suddenly feeling like adding a bit more festive decor around the place. There's something about grey skies, rain, cooler temps and changing leaves.)


First off is a card I made for my friend Lauren. She loves tea and recently started selling Queen Mary Tea. With Halloween around the corner, and a batch of fresh pumpkin spice caramels ordered from my go-to caramel place on the Oregon coast, a greeting card was the necessary next step.

I used a lot of the tea-themed paper and imagery from Hallowe'en in Wonderland to really play it up! To make the card extra fun, I made it accordion-style and with a little pop-up page featuring the Cheshire Cat.






For Lauren's card, I dressed up one of the Graphic 45 square policy envelopes with matching paper. 



Next up is a tag that I made for my friend Juanita. I used a black square tag as the base. She's our friend who moved away last year and who introduced us to those fabulous caramels I told you about yesterday.


I also made a coordinating envelope for Juanita's tag: 



Well that concludes some simple Halloween ideas. Or even fall-themed ones, if you don't celebrate Halloween. What's great about this paper line is that it has deep reds, greens and purple colors on the b-sides, making it great for any autumn-themed craft you can think of! 

I hope you all have a fun and creative weekend. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Pam said...

Fantastic! Love what you've created with this collection, Maria. So fun!