Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gilded Lily Card Kit

Hello!

Just wanted to share a new card kit that I added to my Etsy shop. I'm a little obsessed with Graphic 45's Gilded Lily collection! For those of you who love the look of fussy cutting - but either detest fussy cutting or you simply can't do it due to arthritis or other reasons - you'll be happy to know that I've done all the fussy cutting for you!






In other news, I've been visited by the moving fairy AGAIN. So that means my all occasion card class that was set for late July/early August has been pushed out to sometime in August. I'll update my blog as soon as I have class photos and a date scheduled!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Maria! Not sure what happend with my reading list, but this is the first one I got in a long time and now I see you've been posting new projects again for a while! Good to have you back! I love your G45 style so much! Hugs, Sandra

Pam said...

I've got you back, too! Yay! These cards are beautiful. I didn't get this collection, but I think I may "need" this one, like all the others. :)

Maria said...

Sannie! Pam! Hi friends! Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I don't know what's been going on with my blog. I'm so sorry for the confusion. Hopefully things are all fixed now. Miss you both and hope you're having a wonderful summer!!

cin2273 said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!