Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Graphic 45 Couture Layout

Ah, layouts. Quite honestly, these have always been the hardest type of paper project to create. Yet, I love it when I'm challenged to make one - such as this layout that I made for Graphic 45's booth at CHA Mega Show recently. :)

The photo below is from a little trip (10 miles?) to Graphic 45 headquarters to pick up our new products and meet the rest of the G45 family that I had yet to meet: Aimee and the lady who started it all, Diane Schultz! It was so wonderful to meet these ladies. And, I was in for a real treat, as fellow design team member Denise Johnson also showed up!

For more layout inspiration, feel free to check out today's blog post over at Graphic 45! There's a sweet layout by Romy and a beautifully fussy cut one by Susan; all using different paper lines.


The gorgeous coral and pink flowers below are from Prima. I lovvvvve me some Prima flowers!!


The lace pattern on one of the papers just spoke to me - so I used 4 pieces of paper to get that lace border look!


I used some of Graphic 45's newest staples, the shabby chic keyhole and ornate metal key. They look beautiful with all the new paper lines, not just the really feminine ones!


And one of my favorite details ... this old necklace from my mother-in-law. It said "Couture" all over it.



Supplies


Graphic 45 Couture Couture
Graphic 45 Couture Fashion
Graphic 45 Couture Gorgeous
Graphic 45 Couture Beautiful
Graphic 45 Couture Chic
Graphic 45 Couture Style
Graphic 45 Couture Accessorize
Graphic 45 Couture Elegant
Graphic 45 Couture Stunning
Graphic 45 Couture Alphabet Stickers
Graphic 45 Couture Chipboard 2
Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys
Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Brads
Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Keyholes
Prima Le Mia Flowers
Old necklace

3 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

This came fantastic! Lucky you going to the headquarters :) Diane is a beautiful woman.

Paula

Pam said...

Gorgeous layout! Love all the details and the colors are fabulous. Those Prima flowers are divine.

Sandra said...

Really pretty layout, Maria! Love the flowers and the necklace! And how fun that you got to go to G45 HQ! Hugs, Sandra