Thursday, January 31, 2013

Teresa Collins Stationery Noted Class 2/16

Hello there!

I'm really excited. In a few weekends, I'll be teaching my first class at The Mad Scrapper using Teresa Collins paper and embellishments!

If you haven't seen Teresa's Stationery Noted paper line by now, let me tell you about it. Actually, I'll just let the photos tell you. :) Two of my favorite colors (blue and red) are used in this line, and in classic Teresa style, there's a full sheet dedicated to huge flowers (one of my other favorites). The designs have a cool postage/office feel to them, with a touch of whimsy in the form of Mr. owl.

Handmade garland and a little bling for the front cover. :)

This mini album is jam-packed with pages. :)

You know me and fussy cutting ... 
Lots of fun stuff hanging out!

To help me make this book, I printed up my engagement photos that were taken exactly 4 years ago by our friend Tyler Gould. (If you live in Portland or Seattle, or you pretty much anywhere, this guy is a rockstar and happens to make everyone he photographs look like rockstars, too.) I figured it was time to print them and that they would make a heartfelt gift for my husband. To be honest, I was going to stick our photos in with some of Teresa's Vintage Finds paper, but oh my gosh, the moment I put one of our photos against Stationery Noted, I was in love and will be picking up this paper for myself!









These are only snippets from the entire album. I designed it so you have 30 pages total for tons of photos and journaling. :) 

(Note: We will use silver wire instead of copper to bind the albums. Also, your brads may vary from the ones in the photos since I'm splitting packages.) 

My favorite thing about Teresa's papers is that not only are they beautiful, but they really make your photos sing. :) I really love her paper and have already started my own 2013 Journal/Scrapbook/Project Life book with her December kit ... :) You can bet I'll be adding some of Stationery Noted in there, too.

Well, thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

---------------------------------------

Class info

Date: Saturday, February 16th, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: The Mad Scrapper, Issaquah, WA U.S.A.
Call: (425) 427-8871

5 comments:

Janna said...

Love this book Maria and the photos too! Awesome!

Sandra said...

Ohhhhhhh Maria! This is really stunning! Love Teresa Collins and your album is amazing! Those pictures are gorgeous! You are such a pretty couple! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Sandra

Suzanne said...

beautiful Maria!!! love every bit of this ;)

Sue from Oregon said...

A wonderful mini!!!

writenery said...

Thank you for your so cool post about Classic Stationery Kit, it is useful,i love it very much.please share with us more good articles.