Saturday, December 8, 2012

Graphic 45 Place In Time Calendar Album Class 12/13

Hi there!

I just wanted to post some photos of my last class I'll be teaching for 2012! Most of you have probably seen Graphic 45's "Place In Time" collection. It's a comprehensive paper line consisting of 2 double-sided pattern papers per month, with an additional third sheet that you can use as a monthly 12" x 12" foundation.

Now, if you've ever taught a class before, you know that other than being creative, your project has to be somewhat "in budget"! Since I used more than twice the amount of paper that I normally do for my classes, I had to skimp on embellishments and just use as much of the paper as I could. A little Glossy Accents and Stickles here also helped!

What I made was a 12" x 12" calendar album that you can put two photos in per month. The mini month is always tucked away so that this album is more of a perennial calendar, but it can always be brought forward and filled in. :)


I apologize for February's blurriness ... 



Yesterday, my friend Lauren told me that the Graphic 45 blog is showcasing a different month everyday from their design team. So I checked it out last night and I had to chuckle when I saw April. I saw that one of their designers also fussy cut the ladies for their April page. We G45'ers think alike! 


May has these gorgeous butterfly stamps. I fussy cut two of the butterflies and placed them over two of the stamps. And yes ... those are definitely mini butterflies that I also fussy cut ... don't forget your detail scissors, my friends! ;)









When I made December, I'm pretty sure I had zero scraps leftover ... it's hard not to use every piece for this month! 


Well, there you have it, ladies and gents! I'm sorry to post this so late, as I'm afraid there are only 2 kits left at this time. But you can always call the store (425-427-8871) to confirm. 

Thank you for stopping by ~ have a lovely, crafty weekend, dear friends!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Hey, that's awesome!! Great job as always!!! You do such nice projects :)

arelierbymary said...

Lovely :)

Marisa Job said...

Wow! Another gorgeous project!! Love it!,