Friday, December 2, 2011

Tim Holtz: 12 Tags of Christmas - Tag #2

Today is Day 2 of the 12 Tags of Christmas! Click here to view Tim's fabulous tag along with a host of gorgeous tags other bloggers created.

Because I'm only using supplies on hand, I used my Sewing Room die instead of the Reindeer Flight die.





Thanks for looking and happy crafting!


Supplies:

Grungepaper
Felt (because I don't have seam binding ribbon - yet)
Ranger embossing powder in Gold
Gathered Twig, Black Soot, and Barn Door Distress Ink
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations - Sewing Room die
Holiday Garland embossing folder from "Joy" set
Tim Holtz Fragments
Glossy Accents
On The Edge die - Brackets
Some fun little Christmas lights my MIL gave me :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and very creative. I like it more than Tim's!

Winnie said...

Great tag! I love that you used the dress form! It is like a sewers room decorated for the holiday! Fun!

Vicka Mangione said...

Maria, thank you for your nice comment! Love your tag - such a great alteration!

Maria said...

Thanks, ladies!!

Lee-Anne said...

Love that dress form and your sentiment treatment! The lights are a great touch!