Thursday, December 8, 2011

Graphic 45 Holiday Tag Challenge

Good morning!! So there are a quite a few challenges going on right now ... are you doing any, and if so, which ones?

A short while back, I learned that Graphic 45 is hosting a holiday tag challenge! To participate, all you do is create a tag with G45 paper and products and post your finished piece on their Facebook page.

For my tag, I used some Christmas Emporium paper for the sentiment and a piece of Once Upon A Springtime in the background. I used some festive red plaid Communique paper as well as a hint of Curtain Call. (Everything I used to create the tag was found in my stash!)


The brown flower was made using Graphic 45 Flower Staples. My green flower was made using my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, similar to the one I created yesterday. 


I tried several kinds of ribbon as well as tulle and jute, but nothing I ran through my tag seemed to look right. So what better "ribbon" to use for a G45 tag than Graphic 45 paper itself?? Hence, the curled Communique paper that's peeking out from my paper flowers.


Thanks for looking!! Now, onto more holiday projects ... :)

Supplies:

Graphic 45 paper - Christmas Emporium, Communique, Once Upon A Springtime, Curtain Call
Graphic 45 Flower Staples
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die
Tim Holtz Vintage Lace die
Copper Stickles
Bo Bunny Brads
Tim Holtz Gathered Twig Distress Ink

4 comments:

Татьяна-Пятница said...

Tag ist toll. Gefällt mir sehr.

lam said...

An amazing beautiful and very elegant tag

My Take on Paper Crafts said...

Maria, you make the most amazing flowers I have ever seen.... love all the tags you have made!

Maria said...

Thanks, ladies! Becky you are so sweet, thank you! It helps having a great flower die like Tim's Tattered Florals and Donna Salazar's Rose Creations by Spellbinders - they are lifesavers!!