Monday, September 5, 2011

Accordion Book & Cover

The other Liz in my life, my dear friend from Solid Rock, also had a birthday recently. I wanted to make Liz a scrapbook that paid homage to all that she is to me and her friends, so when I saw some blank accordion books at Paper Mermaids, I knew one of these would do the trick!

The accordion book is housed in this book-coverish thingy, and because I wanted the outside of it to resemble a book but also match the decor of Liz's room, I painted it black and applied some white lace and a dainty strand of red ribbon. 


I painted the accordion book black as well to give everything a tied-together look. I then stamped each page with every letter of Liz's name and included a few spaces for photos and a cover page. 



Supplies: 

Black Soot Distress Ink
Jenni Bowlin Haven paper
Spellbinders dies
Sizzix Sewing Room die
Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk paper

No comments: